MyGrid Anywhere Computing
Cloud computing is changing the technology landscape, and the reason is simple. It provides your organization with the reliability, power and flexibility you’ve wanted from technology for decades.
A cloud is an inaccurate and misleading analogy for what cloud computing really is because it suggests your data and applications are in some mysterious, non-specific place. This couldn’t be further from the truth. With cloud computing, your data and applications are stored in a data center. The power grid is the perfect analogy for cloud computing, and that’s why we named our cloud solution, MyGrid Anywhere Computing.
Plug in and get your own piece of the cloud with MyGrid Anywhere Computing. The benefits of MyGrid include:
- Stop spending money on rapidly depreciating tech assets
- Pay only for what you use
- Access all your data and applications from anywhere
- Protect and secure your data
- Eliminate dependence on server and computer hardware.
- Add users without purchasing costly new equipment.
- All local support from an established Las Vegas IT company
MyGrid Anywhere Computing provides you with technology that’s as reliable, dependable, and affordable as the power grid.
To provide you with a better understanding of cloud computing, we offer a free informative session called “7 Big Questions About the Cloud” – click here for the schedule. You can also view a video of CEO Jeff Grace describing our cloud platform.